Eurogypsum is made up of a:
• General assembly consisting of ordinary member’s representatives which meets once a year;
• Board of Directorsconsisting of ordinary member representatives elected for a period of two years renewable which meets at least once a year.The Board of Directors elect, from amongst its members, a President, and a Vice-President to serve for a term of office of two years.
Three committees have been set up in order to meet the objectives of the association in different fields. Each committee has the right to set up working groups for the study of specific subjects.
The committees are:
• The scientific and technical Committee;
• The environmental and raw materials committee;
• The marketing and communications Committee.
A Congress is held every two years featuring workshops on subjects of scientific, technical, environmental, societal or economic interest for the European Gypsum Industry.